1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i really need help with downloading torrents

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by mattf, Mar 28, 2005.

1. mattf

mattf Member

call me thick cause i am. there must be somebody who can help me im downloading torrents but they take forever im using bit tornado ive got ntl 2 meg broadband but my speeds are like 10 kb ive tried changing the ports to 6881 6899, can some body explain step by step what you have to do to get better results thats why ive come here ask the experts

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

3. mattf

mattf Member

cheers venom but still no luck ive just added a port on my firewall,is that all i need to do or am i doomed hey i can load xbox games lol

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

You got me there...I can't even begin to comprehend the whole modding ps2/xbox stuff. I am barely getting a hold on using .torrent files.

LMAO!!!

But...you are certainly not doomed. Unfortunately, I am not at home, so I could direct you to some good sites, if the problem is with connecting. But other than that, I would say search around for in aD for other Tornado users. I tried it earlier, but only came up with the link I just sent you.

Hope this info is helpful!

;)