1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i really need help

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by thadick, Mar 23, 2005.

1. thadick

thadick Member

kay i have a v220 and am usin xp...kay so far ive figured out how to use the mpt..so that works fine...but the one thing i cant do is put games on my phone...ive intstalled the p2ktools and then when i go to connect my comp makes the "found new hardware" noise and then it says that my phone is not connected..so i looked at the device manager and it said not present..so i tried the mpt and it connected there..so i went back to the device manager and it said its workin fine and its in some port..so how do i get p2ktools to reconize it??..i just want to put games on it........thank you for you help..in advance...

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

first of all if u wanna put games to ur fone u have to use Midway not P2KTools, anyway the P2K drivers r different than the MPT drivers, so u have to install the P2K drivers to make P2Ktools connect to ur fone...

and here is the P2K..

http://anton.tbg.ru/files/p2kman.zip

3. thadick

thadick Member

yea i have midway..but i read some of the post and it said that i needed java app..and my phone doesnt have that so i need to get it from p2ktool...rite?...thanks moss for you quick response it was much appericated

4. thadick

thadick Member

kay i installed the p2kman and the p2ktool and for some reason when i goto p2ktool it'll connect and find the phone when im in "AT" mode but as soon as i go to p2k mode it says phone not connected...i think i cant read it its in a different lang...sorry to keep botherin you...as soon as i figure this out you'll never hear from me again..well not about this phone..thank you

5. thadick

thadick Member

please can you help me...i just need to figure this one thing out...i dont wanna mess around with my phone to much cause i could mess it up...i just need to get java app loader on my phone then im gone

6. thadick

thadick Member

alrite never i just read the hackers bible and i think i should be able to figure it out...thank you

7. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

am sorry thadick i wasn't online after my first post, anyway have fix it, or what??

am still around and maybe i can help, and btw u r more than welcome to ask anything about motorola and u r not bothering me at all, this forum to help people and am here to do that....

anyway if it didnt work let me know....

8. thadick

thadick Member

thank you for your help...the hackers bible was amazin i figured out how to dl games to my phone!!!!thank you sooooooo much :)

9. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

glad to help :D