1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I recently got Coded Arms

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Kriptik, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Kriptik

Kriptik Member

I recently got Coded Arms i put it my iso file and clicked on it! and it freezes on the loading bit. Did i get a dud Iso or did i screw it up some how? my psp firmware is 3.52 m33-4? need your help thanks

2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

bad iso try get another one

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

or incresing the cpu speed n adjuz the settings in ur recovery...

4. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Its not a bad ISO. If the screen goes black and stays black then you need to change some things in the recovery folder. Fist tell me what CFW you are running. It could be that the firmware doesn't match the games.
    Second, change the NO-UMD to disabled and put a UMD in. Then try changing the Game Folder Homebrew (currently enabled: 1.50 Kernel) Make sure it looks like that. If nothing out of those methods work then its fake, theres something wrong with your psp, The game is compressed (all games should be ISO they can be CSO's but the game runs better when its ISO or your ISO folder is in the wrong place. It must be in the root of your memory stick not inside the psp folder outside of it. So there should be three folders PSP, ISO and MP_ROOT.

I hope this helps
    Max

P.S. If any more problems arise just send me an email.

5. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

this is a bad iso, Kriptik stated the psp was 3.52 m33-4 and it freezes on loading, nothing about a black screen and beacuse the psp is 3.52 m33-4 these folders PSP, ISO and MP_ROOT and more will be there, so read the post right.

07anto07

6. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

do u know anything about the psp? what's this about change the no-umd to disabled and put a umd in!!! if u have no umd disabled u DON'T need a umd it the psp to play off the memory card. so wtf?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2007
  7. JabJab42

JabJab42 Regular member

Sorry your wrong. If NO-UMD is enabled you don't need a UMD to play ISO games. But usually ISO games work better if there is an actual UMD in the psp (Don't ask why, I don't know either lol) So if you turn NO-UMD off (disabled) you need a UMD to play the ISO games and by doing that it helps the games work better.

MAx

8. Kriptik

Kriptik Member

Thanks all but i figured out how to fix it.
    1st you click home and change the driver to Sony
    then you can play thaks for replying to my thread
    Asif it a bad iso

9. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i dont think changing the no-umd mode to disable made any difference.the only thing tht differntiate it is as the same thing done by kriptik-by chnging the driver when the no-umd mode is enabled.