1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Screwed Up Bad... Do I Have Any Options?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by danroberto, Jan 9, 2011.

1. danroberto

danroberto Member

1. So I was trying to update my Liteon PLDS DG-16D2S rev: 7485 with Jungle Flasher 1.76... Everything went smooth until i had to disconnect and reconnect the power cable...
    The process failed and all I have is the Lite_CFW.bin file.
    Stupidly, I lost the dummy.bin and all other backups...

I tried again and got a message that the process was successful, but since then I get the "open tray" problem... (I tried every single solution to the Open Tray problem...)

How can I know for sure that the LT+ update was successful?

Is there a way? Can I try anything with only the Lite_CFW.bin file?

2. If there's nothing to do with the Liteon drive, can I replace it with any other flashed Liteon 7485 ? Will it work?

3. Lastly, a friend if mine has a dead 360 (RROD) with a Samsung drive. Is it possible to spoof the samsung into a Liteon 7485 - with only the Lite_CFW.bin ?

Please tell me that one of the above is possible and I don't have to get a new xbox 360...

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

If you post in the XBOX 360 forums rather than the XBOX 1 forums you may get an answer. As for me I know nothing about this procedure therefore I cannot help you. Sorry, mate.
    -James

3. danroberto

danroberto Member

Oooops... sorry about that...

Thanks for the heads up!