1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I semi-bricked my psp :( and I need help

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Crimsun, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Crimsun

Crimsun Member

Well, I was messing around with themes and it hadn't occurred to me that I forgot to backup the original. Now I'm stuck with a blank screen because I did something wrong. And all my flash0 stuff is messed up. I've been searching all over for the recovery for it but I can't find it! :(

If someone could post a link to 3.40 OE flash0 recovery, it would help! ALOT! I wanna play radiant mythology!

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Ummm...there isnt a flash recovery-mainly because the files in the flash0 are copyrighted and are illegal to distribute...Are you missing files that may or may not have been deleted while attempting to make room for themes? Might be able to help if you can still get into recovery mode...But, if you went and deleted the "kd" folder in which the recovery is housed, you are screwed...Meaning, your psp is a solid brick...

3. Sponken

Sponken Member

If you need a flash backup I think I may know a guy who knows this other guy who can help yah.
    but u need to be able to get in recovery mode atleast or else theres nothing u can do about it

4. Sponken

Sponken Member

If you need a flash backup I think I may know a guy who knows this other guy who can help yah.
    but u need to be able to get in recovery mode atleast or else theres nothing u can do about it

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@Crimsum

With your PSP fully off hold the "R" trigger button while turning your PSP on. If you get a menu with a blue or black background you can most likely save your PSP. If you can't get to said menu you are screwed.