1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I semi-bricked my psp, i have recovery menu but it wont run eboots

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by sskar, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sskar

sskar Member

CAN SOME PLEASE HELP

I semi-bricked my psp i think
    i can acces 3.40 oe-a recovery menu
    but i cant run the downgrade process
    before my psp got bricked it wouldnt run
    eboots, umd,films or music
    and then i turned
    it off and back on and it semibricked
    screen goes black and green light only comes on

2. CeOwned

CeOwned Guest

Hm...Do you mean you can't put any eboot files in?Did you backup?Have you tried reflashing?

3. sskar

sskar Member

I put the eboot files on the psp but my psp wont run the eboot

4. DoubleDwn

DoubleDwn Regular member

Be specific. Is there an error? Does it just sit there and stare back at you? More info please.

~Rich

5. psp35

psp35 Regular member

if you want to go back to 1.50 (well thats the only option) you must have or look on the web for the recovery files. then you go to usb mode via recovery mode. after that you put the files in X(being your drive)
    PSP/GAME/RECOVERY. then you run that from the recovery menu. but you must also download the 1.50 firmware eboot ant rename it to EBOOT and place it in the RECOVERY folder.
    and you should be back in 1.50. hope this helped.

6. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Google "1.50 recovery winstaller" run the program from your computer so it installs the files in the correct place for you..(X:/PSP/GAME/RECOVERY)-it will create the folder for you...Then while in recovery mode,you select the option on the main menu "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" allow it to run, and soon you will have 1.50 again so you can start over...
    But next time backup your flash0 folders so you dont have to go through all of that..
    BTW, how did you happen to semi-brick? messing with custom themes perhaps? You know you can just replace the original files (provided you backed them up to your computer)from VSH/RESOURCE and you should be back in business, and you wont have to run any recoveries...But thats only if you made a backup, otherwise you'll have to run the recovery in order to reflash..

Last edited: Aug 21, 2007