1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think i bricked my 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Conzor, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Conzor

Conzor Guest

i was messing around trying to flash my samsung and have failed at loading mtkflash :<. i figured screw it and went to play and it wont do anything. it wont show up on my tv even though the cords are plugged in and it ont connect my controller. it just sits there... forever running, but with nothing to load. is it bricked or am i missing something? the case is fully off right now too.

2. bagofcrap

bagofcrap Member

that is unusual because even with a bricked drive you should still be able to get to your xbox dashboard.

when you turn your console on is the green power icon in the middle of the ring flashing constantly?

if it is then that means your drive is in recovery mode and you should still be able to flash it again.

the fact that nothing comes on when your cables are plugged in could indicate a more serious problem. maybe you have damaged a component whilst your xbox was open

3. Conzor

Conzor Guest

oh shti...

i realized i left the friggin av cables in while i tried to flash. could this be what happens when ur dumb enough to do so? cuz i realized it needs to be unplugged. :<

4. Conzor

Conzor Guest

does ne1 know if trying to flash with the av cables plugged in mess anything up?

5. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

I don't think so...when I flashed my Hitachi the av cables were plugged into the TV.