1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I have broken my mates XBox !

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by fazley, Jan 22, 2007.

1. fazley

fazley Member

Hi,

~I think I have broken my mates XBox modding it! Help!!

I have just added an Xecuter 2.6CE Mod chip to my mates Xbox ver 1.1. I am happy that the chip and the xbox versions are compatible. I have followed all the instructions and web guides and got to the stage where the bios creen appears as per the instructions when booting up. I have created a bios.bin and dummy.bin (100mb) and burnt it to both CDs and DVDs with Nero 7 following ally the required settings precisely.

When I select the bios menu to update by CD the tray pops out and the CD or DVD dissapears as you would expect . That is as far as I can get. I cannot seem to FTP ito it to flash it that way either.

What concerns me more is when I swith off the mod chip the Xbox boots but stops short and will not play originals anymore!!!!! after abour 30 seconds of watching the green XBox logo the scree then flickers black and whith lines and I have to reboot.

Has anyone got a fix.....what have i done.....it happens even if I totally remove the new mod

hope someone can help befire my mate finds out!

2. fazley

fazley Member

This has been resolved

3. xBMODSx

xBMODSx Guest

glad to hear :)