1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Think I'm Screwed...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Xfilez, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

I Tried To Recover My PSP After I Changed My XMB, After I Downloaded This Recovery Program From One Fly Ride Site, To Make A Long Story ShortI Ended Up Bricking My PSP, Anyway I Got A Brand New One, Problem Is It Has I 3.50 Version Already On There....Is There Anything I Can I Do Or I'm I Screwwed? Thanx In Advance

Xfilez

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

No, not totally screwed..You need the UMD game Lumines (the first one-not LuminesII), along with the 3.50 downgrader so you can downgrade your psp-But whatever you do, DO NOT upgrade your psp using the network update or via game update any further!! There is not a downgrader yet for 3.51, or 3.52...

And in the future, dont use just any program for recovering your psp-

Had you made a backup of your flash0 folder, you would not have needed to run any recovery....

Last edited: Aug 3, 2007
  3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yes, the problem is Lumines can be hard to obtain. You can get it off Amazon.com right now, but it will be gone soon.

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

i think ive said this somewhere before. "dont ur shops in the areas provide downgrade/upgrade services?"

my area do. so theres no need to buy GTA LCS or luminess for that matter, just pay them 10 bucks and they do it for you.

but thats not my point. just wanna say before messing with ur flash drive, make sure to back it up, so in the event of a brick, just replace the flash0 folder back. then u dont have to run any recovery program. (and i dont dare to trust them) some are out there just to brick ur psp.

5. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

Whoa, what shops provide that service!? That's bad for them because they'll be losing money from people not buying their games....

6. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

haha but its true!

guess they rather earn that 10 bucks, since if everyone at home is using CFW, they would also lose business!

7. BrewAgent

BrewAgent Regular member

lol that's true! I work at a game location and I own a copy of Lumines and copies of GTA LCS unpatched :)

I should start offering downgrades....wonder if they'll fire me though :p

8. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

do it secretly and pocket all the money u earn HAHA

9. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

I Downgraded It Before With The Hen D The One With The Static Looking Screen, If I'm Not Mistaking It Downgraded Me To The fw 1.50 Does That Sound Right, because I Coundn't Use The GTA Because Of The Motherboard That I Had. I'm not sure What Motherboard I Have now How Can I Tell And How In The $%#@ Do I Get My and On The Original Lumines And The Unpatched GTA LC....Please Help This Regular PSP Sucks... Thanx In Advanced

Xfilez

10. hi_every2

hi_every2 Guest

can i buy your bricked psp?

11. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

It doesnt matter what motherboard you have because there is a patch for TA-082 motherboards in the downgrader..You just need to use the noobz 3.50 downgrader and you need a copy of the game Lumines..You dont need the GTA:LCS game, just Lumines...