1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i tried xboxhdm and i locked the new hdd and get stuck with the microsft screen

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by aciddropp, Feb 13, 2007.

1. aciddropp

aciddropp Guest

hey everyone

i have a softmodded xbox and i got a new hdd. i used xboxhdm to build it from scratch and locked it using the eeprom. but when i put it in the xbox it just stays on the boot screen and then after a few mins it goes to "your xbox requires servic. please call xbox customer support"

what am i doing wrong???
    do i have to have the original microsoft dash or can i use my unleash x dash??

HELP PLEASE

2. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Chillax man , I think i know where ur going wrong, u didnt copy the C" and E" Drive files to ur XBOHDM C" and E" folders. Did u perform that step ?

3. aciddropp

aciddropp Guest

yes i have done that about ten times. i have wasted so many cd-rw and dvd-r on this man. i dont know what im doing wrong??
    i have even downloaded a softmodded xboxs C and E files from a webpage posted on afterdawn and tried it and it still doesnt work. i am getting fed up with this xboxhdm it doesnt want to work. i watched video on google of how to do it and i have read so many tutorials and they just dont wanna work for me. i guess im just stuck with the stock hdd.

4. vegeta999

vegeta999 Member

Ok , it should hav worked but hmm i donno.try on different computers. Yea. Ok , If you can search for some one called " Hex " in here, then im sure he could help even more. But try different computers tho.