1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i upgraded my psp to 3.52 M33-2 and i want to kno, wat else can i do with my custom firmware

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by zarif123, Aug 14, 2007.

1. zarif123

zarif123 Member

i downgraded my psp with lumines and then i upgraded my psp to 3.52 M33-2. i have ta-082 motherboard and that means i can never go back to official firmware. so i just want to know wat else can i do with custom firmware. i try to change my PSP XMB. i did the research and stuff, but when i try the 'flash0' thing, the screen gets stuck. please help me out here.
    THANKs

2. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

thats common you just made a mistake while flashing your flash 0 just does it still do it or did you reccover it

3. zarif123

zarif123 Member

ok i wanted to use the 'Unlimited black' Xmb. i went to recovery->Advance->Flash0. and copied all the files to my computer. then i went to VSH and deleted the resource file and i copied the 'Unlimted Black resouce file' in the flash0. after i copied the real resource file that i saved in my computer and paste it in the 'flash0 resourse'. when ever its said to overite i pressed 'NO'.after when i reset my psp the screen came white but the XMB font changed. i went to settings-> theme settings-> and wallpaper 'do not use'> change Theme to Unlimited Black. then later when i went to Xmb to play music, the screen cam black but then i opened the battery and change the 'flash0' to the real files in recovery. i followed the steps from the Readme. just correct me were i went rong