1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I used BOOT DISC to play a 11th wave game but it says " in order to play this game u must update ur 360"

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Rad0n, May 20, 2011.

1. Rad0n

Rad0n Member

I burned this game and first it gave the "play dvd" error then i burned a activate iso disk to run it, at first the game logo appears but when i tried to play it, a message popup and says "u have to update ur 360 in order to play this game".. my question is if i update my 360 will it become a problem for xbox live,, and after sometime if i will try to patch my 360 to lt+ this update become a problem or not.. i cant patch my xbox 360 now so plz help

2. GI2

GI2 Regular member

You can update it. Anyway, Micro$oft still didn't put the latest updates on any game discs right now... Also, Don't update the latest FW on Xbox Live. It's too risky. Say, what game do you have? Don't update yet till we know whats the game you play but stuck for updating...

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  3. Rad0n

Rad0n Member

i am playing portal 2, my main question is will the update become any problem when i will patch the xbox to lt+

4. GI2

GI2 Regular member

Nah. The update just activates the AP 2.5 security for Black ops and Modern Warfare 2. With LT+. You can still play MW2 and Black Ops.

Good luck finding GlaDOS. Good luck finding a gun that shoots holes.

5. Rad0n

Rad0n Member

Thanks a lot..