1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i wanna buy a ps2 for my son, or what game do you recomend

Discussion in 'PS2' started by serio, Sep 26, 2004.

1. serio

serio Member

my name is serio. i just found out about afterdawn.com it really help me a lot on burning dvd, i did it with the help of flip218 and zippyd, i had this computer a year ago and i got it with dvd burner, i just learned how to use the dvd burn.
    now i wanna buy a ps2 for my son,i don't know much about video games, are they all the same, and can i backup from original ps2 game? and is it possible to play ps2 on your computer?

2. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

PS2 is a excellent game console that your son will enjoy very much. to start off, no games are alike. every game has a unique and different experience. how old is your son? some of the game on the market today may not be suitable for him such as M rated games like the Grand Theft Auto series. It is possible to back up your original PS2 games but in order to do it you will have to modify the original console to defeat the copy protection sony has on their PS2. It is possible to play PS2 on your computer but it does not work too well and only works for a fraction of the games available on the market. this thread may help you out a little http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/69274
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2004
  3. julio4921

julio4921 Member

I would get any person who likes basketball NBA Live 2005.Best basketball game out for any console.

4. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

or that new tiget woods game looks pretty good. any one tried it?