1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to buy a Premoded Xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Jay_lee, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Jay_lee

Jay_lee Member

I would like to buy a premoded xbox already fited with everything i need. I'm having a hard time understanding what i need to do myslef. (I have a xecuter 2.6 installed but all that comes up is a blue screen asking me several small questions.) I have no idea what else to do, I mainly just want to copy games to my hard drive (i have alot of games, 32) can anyone dirsct me to a site that has xbox already modded so that all i have to do is take it out of the box and start recording games, and i don't have to burn cd/dvds or anything else like that?

2. Jay_lee

Jay_lee Member

sorry for the double post, but i still have not bought a larger hard drive, can a buy a hard drive online that has everything on it,like all i do is snap it in place and play?

3. halo478

halo478 Member

I like http://www.modchipstore.com they are very reliable and ship fast. They also have good deals on premodded x-box's and also preloaded Hard-Drives.

4. Jay_lee

Jay_lee Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  5. halo478

halo478 Member

Yup all you have to do is unplug both cables from your old hard drive and plug them onto the new hard drive and it doesnt matter what version xbox you have.

6. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2005
  7. halo478

halo478 Member

Um dude im not sure if youve seen this but on your website it sais 200+ wich means you still need to add hdd, chip, and other stuf wich will add up to either the same or way more. while at modchipstore its like 400-500 because it comes with upgraded hdd, chip, upgraded fan, paint xbox, modded lights and it also comes preloaded with evox and other apps.

8. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Remeber I am comparing 2 basic premods with the same chip, the X3 CE. The premod on modchipstore.com is 100 bucks more, sorry but I don't see it's stated anywhere in the product features that there's an upgraded HDD, upgraded fan, paint job, or lights included. Sure it comes preloaded with apps and BIOS, but I'd rather do that on my own if it saved me that 100 bucks. All that stuff is made pretty easy to use now. Burn a BIOS disc and Slayer's and that's it. I still think it's overpriced.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2005