1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to Know How to burn PS2 games, Can Anyone Help?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by wong_c_fu, Oct 30, 2004.

1. wong_c_fu

wong_c_fu Regular member

okay first of all, it's most likely that your PS2 is one that doesn't read RW...the media that works for sure is DVD-R, and choose a good brand too like Ritek/Ridata.

Use DVD Decrypter, that seems to a program that works really well, I use it myself. DVD is only for burning movies so you won't need that. In DVD decryptor you have to use the ISO Read mode first to burn an image on to your hardrive, then use the ISO Write mode to burn it to a DVD-R at 1x speed.

Of course, your PS2 has to have some sort of mod whether it be a swap disc or a modchip. And no it is not at all possilbe to play a ps2 game on a home DVD player!

Good luck!

2. agentcar

agentcar Member

Hello, i own a couple os PS2 games, i want to learn how to burn because i want to give a copy of them to my friends. I also would like to know how to copy a PS2 game so it could actually work in my PS2! I've tried multiple programs and none of them worked, including nero 6, dvd decrypter, and dvd shrink. Can anybidy please tell me, i've been looking through hundreds of articles, but none of them have helped. So can someone please tell me step by step how to burn a PS2 game to a dvd-rw. I have a dvd burner and a cd burner on my computer. I also am wondering if it's possible to burn a ps2 game and play it on a regular dvd player? Or an x-box game. I've searched so much and im starting to give up, so can someone please tell me how to do this. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

3. agentcar

agentcar Member

Thanks a lot, im new to burning games, so can you explain to me what a mod chip is? I really don't know. Also, are they expensive? I know i might sound dumb, but hey, u learn something at one point, right?