1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i Want To make backup of ps2 backup

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mapp, Dec 4, 2004.

1. mapp

mapp Member

PLEASE help..need to make a backup of another backup for my ps2.But it would let me make a image with alcohol 120..it keep failing maybe 10% into the bump...Any CLUEs

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Try using dvd decrypter and burn it the way you would normally burn a pressed ps2 game.

3. krowran

krowran Guest

im tring to do the same thing but having problems with it not working .i can burn the games just find but playing them is the problemi dont have a mod chip,but i dohave swap magic and game shark but it still dosnt work does anyone have any ideas why it dont work.....thanks for your help

4. fcasillo

fcasillo Guest

I was having the same problem as you guys. Everyone kept telling me to just use DVDDecrypter. But everytime I tried I either got errors while reading or errors while writing. Then someone clued me in. If you are having a problem creating the iso file, make note of what % the error comes in at. Then look at the underside of your backup. You will probably see some type of mark or scratch just at that point. (Remember that the disc reads from the center out.) If you are getting errors while burning the iso to a dvd, look at the underside of the blank. You can actually see that your burner wrote data right up to a mark or scratch and then stopped. I kept getting errors at 99% on Tiger W**ds 2K5 untill someone told me that 99% will be right at the outermost edge of the backup. I checked, and sure enough there was a scratch. On any write errors I've had, there is invariably a mark just at the point where the underside of the blank dvd stopped burning. (You can tell because its a different shade.) This is why so many of these posting refer to how important quality media is. So, indeed you CAN backup a backup. You only need decrypter. mode>iso>read>file>decrypt when that is finished mode>iso>write-(choose the MDS file that decrypter made)-file>write. Hope this helps.

5. mapp

mapp Member

No Good...I can backup all games for my ps2..but still cant backup any backups,Try It With Blindwrite,alcohol,dvd decryter)And fail with errors..
    PLEASE HELP...ANY MORE CLUES...THX

6. swinny

swinny Member

does anybody know how to unlock two player on star wars battlefront???

7. rustyfanz

rustyfanz Guest

first off, its like if you keep making copy's of copy's of stuff, theyre gonna wear down into nothing. i'd just get the real game and burn the real deal again. it you don't have it, spend a measly $7 to rent it and burn it.