1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i want to play copied games on my ps2 without chippin my ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by papz, Nov 24, 2004.

1. papz

papz Guest

i want 2 be able to play chipped ps2 games on my ps2 but i dont want to chip it

is there n e way i can do this?

Hdloader or hdadvance <<< iv heard of this?? wat is it?? how easy is it to use ?? where can i buy it??

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

if by 'chipped ps2 games', you mean backup ps2 games, then you could just use the SwapMagic disks with a fliptop/slidecard method.

3. papz

papz Guest

n e chance of more info m8

like were i can do this? how much to do?

sorry for so many questions im a complete novice at this tings

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

first find out what version your ps2 is, then you can purchase SwapMagic 3.2 or the new 3.3 coming out soon. The new slimline pstwo requires SwapMagic3.3 to work properly. The older versions should all work with v3.2
    Cheapest i've seen swapmagic go for is about $20. However, you can buy the fliptop and SwapMagic disks if you'd like together. Just make sure the fliptop is for your specific ps2 version.

5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

google search should help

6. papz

papz Guest

u not by n e chance got a link to where i can buy these fliptop and SwapMagic disks ,,, also where bouts is the version no. on the ps2

im from england so is there a site where i can buy it from in pounds (sterlin)

do i need both fliptop and SwapMagic disks or can i just get one of them?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004
  7. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

not sure where to buy em round there, but if you dont want to buy the fliptop, you could buy the 'slidecard' and do that method. It's not difficult, but more tedious than the fliptop. Of course, you dont really need to buy the slidecard, you could be creative and use/make something round the house to do the same thing. (Just dont use anything sharp, cause you will be sliding a tiny plastic piece.)

8. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

9. papz

papz Guest

so by havin a model no. SCPH-50003 wat version is that?

10. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

thats a version 9 PS2