1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to uninstall VobBlanker but...

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by bkmode, Mar 1, 2007.

1. bkmode

bkmode Member

I want to uninstall VobBlanker but when I go to "set program access and defaults" VobBlanker is not there, as if it were never installed on the computer, but I know it is. (any thoughts on why it does that?) I can't figure out how do I uninstall it. The only think I can think of is doing a search on my computer for "VobBlanker" and delete everything it comes up with (?)

(please forgive me if this subject is posted already or is in the wrong place, I looked around first but didn't find an existing topic that fit.)

2. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

vobblanker does not install on your computer.it simply runs on it's own when you click on it.just delete vobblanker and you should be fine.that's what I always do.

3. bkmode

bkmode Member

thanks. I've looked around many threads here and you're all so helpful and you also do it without be condescending to those of us who are new to this stuff. I'm sure I'm not the only who who really appreciates that. :)

4. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

thanks,I know how it can be when you are new to forums and things of that nature.I was on the same boat as you when I first started out and some people here were rude and very unhelpful and many were the total opposite.As for me if I can help out I will and to the best of my knowledge because I know how it is when you have a question and need answers not rude comments.Welcome to the forum and ask away whenever you need help.That is what we are here for.After all everyone here was once a newb too.