1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I00,I01,I02,...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jt_skins, Oct 13, 2004.

1. jt_skins

jt_skins Member

Hey there...first of all...nice work on all the support so far. I am a computer tech by day so I can appreciate the work that went into the details.
    Next, forgive me if this was already mentioned...I read up until page 6 and my question wasn't mentioned so I decided to post.
    Question: I am using shrink and decrypter as scuba mentioned but when I did it I had 2 things happen.
    1. Created a folder under c:\movie\VIDEO_TS with 2 small files (.bup and .ifo)
    2. Created 4 files in the directory I pointed to (My documents\...) and named them movie.I00, movie.I01..up to movie.I04
    How do I take these files and burn them? I only have one drive.
    Appreciate the help fellas.
    JT Skins

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

Move the bub and ifo files to the same folder as the rest. Open dvd shrink, open file function and navigate to My documents\... where your vid is. Then use shrink to do its thing and burn with decrypter (iso) or nero (file mode)

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

jt_skins, it is against forum rules to double post, if the mods catch ya doing it, they can ban you. Just thought I'd pass that on for your own protection. ;>)

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/16/105641
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][bold]GO VOLS![/bold].Dell Media4600,XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,1024MB,280HDw/8MB,17"flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated5.1 audio,HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn832S-DL[/small]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2004
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Yes, let's keep related questions in the same thread :)

5. jt_skins

jt_skins Member

Ya, I'm sure it's against some kind of rules. I appologize...it was my first post and I meant for it to go under the title copy protected...not under my own category. When I realized I had started a new thread...I went in to post under the right one. Thanks for the heads up anyway.
    JT Skins

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

No worries :)