1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iam new to xbox 360,so i need some answers.PLEASE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tim6630, May 12, 2007.

1. tim6630

tim6630 Member

iam thinking to buy a xbox 360 system,as the ps3 is very expensive now.

all what i want to know is about xbox360 modding,can it be modded by installing a mod-chip inside it so the mod is all done? or the HDD should be flashed and so on in this strange process?

also,about making xbox360 game copies; can original games be copied by "DVD Decrypter" program like ps2 games,or this should be done by another way?

and what will i need to mod the xbox360 by flashed drive?

also i knew that the xbox360 joystick has a modding too,is there is any problem with it? some people said that the controller response is late on screen,is this true or false?

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

you can mod your 360 by flashing the DVD drive, NOT the hard drive. ALso there is a modchip out but flashing is much easier.

To learn more about how to flash your dVD drive please refer to the stickies. or the numerouse threads regarding this topic.

About making copies... they cannot be copied like ps2 games could using decrypter. The only way u can copy 360 game sis with a pioner DVD drive and the korean FW hack to go with it. or u can dump your gamesusing your own 360 drive but this methos is quite long.

About the joystick.... ive never heard about this so ill say false.