1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iAudio 5 MP3 Player?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by weazel200, Apr 13, 2005.

1. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Has anyone got one, used one, or seen on. I need to know where these can be bought as they look absolutely stunning. Check out the pics.
    http://www.cowonamerica.com/products/iaudio/5/photo.html

I live in England and cant find them anywhere. If anyone has any information they have could they please share it. Regards Weazel.

2. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

Does anyone own one or seen one. On shopping sites people rate them highly. Please reply with any info.

3. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

Weazel they look freakin' cool, what model do you want?

4. weazel200

weazel200 Regular member

They're all the same model called iAudio5. They look so gorgeous, especially the red one. On top of mp3 they have radio and voice recorder. What more could you want. I have found a site which sells them but i don't know whether i'm allowed to say which one as i might be breaking an advertising rule. Let's just say this company named themselves after a rain forest in Brazil, wink wink you must know who i'm reffering to. Anyway they are selling the gorgeous red model for £99.99 which is 256MB, and two black models the 1GB for £149.99 and the 2GB one for £219.99. I prefer the red model because of its looks but it is only 256MB. But on the other hand i would be constantly changing what albums would be on there but that wouldnt bother me as I would listen to albums quicker. An average VBR album lets say is 70MB and i could fit just under 4 albums on there. The 1GB and 2GB models are a waste of money and space as i wouldnt use more than 512 at a time. Anyone else think the same.

5. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

Ecost.com has your ruby red for $109 US. I'm not really in the market for a player as popular as they are. When the prices of micro hard drives go down, I'll probably buy one. Couldn't find a review of them on Cnet, I was wondering if they were high quality also. It's probably safe to say they don't beat ipods in reviews though. It's a good anti-ipod.