1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Idea for a new Star Wars game...what do you think?

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by 88Camaro, Mar 13, 2007.

1. 88Camaro

88Camaro Member

My favorite Star Wars game is Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy (2003). The light saber fights and force powers were cool, and the graphics were pretty good as well...I was always hoping Lucas Arts would make a new game very similar except more of a world of warcraft gameplay where the maps are huge and there's more interaction with other online players and longer quests and more in depth missions...in Jedi Academy, your force powers increased relatively quickly once a mission was completed, but i could envision a WOW type gameplay where it takes long periods of gameplay to build up force powers and new light sable skills...also allowing a player to have their own ship that travels from planet to planet to complete various missions and interacting with other online players at the same time...perhaps each player could customize their character to be 'good' or 'evil' and they must fight not only againt each other (if they wanted to) online player, but there would be a more strict focus on AI characters that each online player must fight, allowing online player to team up (cooperative mode) and fight the missions together...and if you chose to be 'evil' (dark side), then your missions would be to go after the rebels or any jedis, and then just the opposite for the light side...immagine if you could be han solo in the millenium falcon and actully fly the ship from space into a planets orbit and land in on the planet, hop out of the ship, and then go on your quest!!! (and I'm not talking about the games where you "click" on a planet that you want to arrive on and you just appear there...you would actually need to navigate there) So I'm interetsed in what others think...am i being too unrealistic or does it seem like a good concept?

2. tuxbox

tuxbox Regular member

lightsaber + wii = fun

3. pstamer

pstamer Guest

I think it's a great idea. I think they should let you start and even create a character from scratch and let the players actions determine whether he or she will turn to the darkside or to be a jedi. They could also do some cool stuff with the wii controller and the force. I'd definetely buy that game.