1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Identifying PS2 files help. burning...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by JoeDirt00, Aug 28, 2004.

1. JoeDirt00

JoeDirt00 Guest

i got this ps2 files here i dont know how to burn it to a dvd cause i dont know what the files are. One of the games i extracted it down to one .rar it contains: SKATES.HED , SKATES.WAD , SLES_518.54 , and SYSTEM CNF . Anyone help please the game is tony hawk underground for ps2

2. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

Those are the actual files contained on the original game disc. Burning them will likely fail as how you need to put them in the correct order on the blank media and none of the major burning programs support that feature.

3. SuperLFC

SuperLFC Member

what website did you download off

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

JoeDirt00 Icemonkey is right man.You are never gonna be able to burn that game with just the files from it man.You are gonna need the actual game to get it to burn.The best way to back them up in my oppinion is doing a Exact copy of the game which is a 1:1 copy.The files you mentioned are just a part of the burning process man.You still need to create it into a .iso file which is impossible at this point unless you have the actual game bro.That is what Icemonkey is trying to tell you man.I am not trying to be a dick or anything,but come on man just get the actual disc of the game and do a exact copy of it.I still don't know what game you are trying to burn also man.If you told me what game it was I could probably tell you what order the files are suppose to be in.

5. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

JoeDirt00 Icemonkey is right man.You are never gonna be able to burn that game with just the files from it man.You are gonna need the actual game to get it to burn.The best way to back them up in my oppinion is doing a Exact copy of the game which is a 1:1 copy.The files you mentioned are just a part of the burning process man.You still need to create it into a .iso file which is impossible at this point unless you have the actual game bro.That is what Icemonkey is trying to tell you man.I am not trying to be a dick or anything,but come on man just get the actual disc of the game and do a exact copy of it.I don't have the game Tony Hawk Underground 2 man,but if I did I could tell you where the files would go.I know you can recompile the game in a burning program,but you still need to know where they go which is pretty much impossible without the disc of the game man.

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

My bad on the double posts,but yeah just get the game and start with making it .iso file from there.