1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iextreme 1.6 questions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mariusffs, Aug 26, 2012.

1. mariusffs

mariusffs Member

Hi there.

I just got my old Xbox back from my ex-gf, I think it is a modified Lite-On with iextreme 1.6 (I have to use a activation disk). I haven't been using it for at least 18 months, so I am completely out of touch with whats going on, and I have some questions I was hoping someone could help me with.

1. Considering I have to use the activation disk, can someone confirm/deny that it is 1.6 I have, or are there multiple options?
    2. I have the Dash D:2.0.12625.0 -- is there any reason why I shouldn't update? Meaning, a) is there a benefit to keeping this dash/downside to upgrade to the latest AND b) is it safe to update to the latest Dash with my version of iextreme, or will I loose the ability to play my games?
    3. Are there any games that does not work with the activation disk (my current iextreme version)

Thanks for any help, I tried searching a lot, but since the information on what I am seeking is so old, it's hard to get an up-to-date correct answer, I hope it's ok to ask.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

if you update to 13599 or later it will erase your mod, any games over the last 9 months or so will not work, best to find someone to update it for you!

3. mariusffs

mariusffs Member

Thanks for the heads up. I will try and find someone :)