1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If every copy scheme could be defeated What DVD-R recorder would you buy?

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by hydef, Nov 22, 2004.

1. hydef

hydef Member

I kind of finally found out where certain things were made by accident and purchased what I would need to make DVD-R for my VHS tapes and OOP discs I own. I don't seem to be getting the titles I own on DVD no matter how long I have waited since 1997. I still have a lot of VHS that are just getting older, before they really do I would like to burn them to disc. I have a lot of academy standard stuff 1.37:1 that's not being released, I first bought in mid 1997 and have a nice collection except for a few that remain on VHS that I bought.

Since I am 'not' using my PC, I don't need any hard drive or copying program(NERO). If this were possible what Recorder would you recommend? ;)

2. hydef

hydef Member

Forget it this was my second post and you must have a privy status to get posts. What a waste of my time. I am logging out g=for the last time now you can all go back to sleep. :ANGRY:

3. Willmatic

Willmatic Guest

gee, thanks. well, goodnight then.

4. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... hydef ... nobody is getting paid at this site just to sit around and wait for people such as yourself to ask questions ... If you have some patience, maybe someone will answer ... Oh, yes ... for an answer to your question dial 1-800-crybaby

5. hydef

hydef Member

Yeah sorry I woke you up go dream about that big turkey, the one your going to eat. TTFN ;)