1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If I get to transfer files to my v220, will I get billed for the data transferred?

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by gcr, Jan 20, 2005.

1. gcr

gcr Member

Just wondering. Got MPT to work but still I wanna be cautious. Im using Cingular if that helps.

2. DynoO

DynoO Member

i use v220 on rogers wireless and nothing transfered from ur computer will charge you. i'm sure your 99% safe

3. gcr

gcr Member

so that means that I can transfer ringtones/wallpapers, games free of charge with the usb cable?

Hopefully it will be that way

thanx!

4. rockdawg

rockdawg Regular member

yes, as long as those ringtones and wallpapers come from YOUR computer. I have a V220 and use Cingular too. You're only charged when you download stuff off a site that sends files to your phone over the airwaves. Or you've launched the media browser (or otherwise proceed to shop on your phone) on your phone and make your transactions that way.

Using the USB cable to transfer back and forth to your PC is FREE, FREE, FREE!!!! And it's a huge money saver for those who actually get the software to work. LOL

5. gcr

gcr Member

jajaja perfect. I have already uploaded several games and about 15 ringtones. I love this! LOL!