1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IF SOME1 DOESNT ANSWER I WILL FREAK OUT

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by lanepwnu, Mar 25, 2007.

1. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

NOONE WILL ANSWER MY POSTS! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION!!!!!

COGSWAP WONT BOOT MY CUSTOM GUITAR HERO DISC

HERES HOW I BURNED

I MADE AN ISO OF GUITAR HERO II WITH DVD DECRYPTER AND EDIT IT WITH MAGIC ISO TO PUT IN THE SONG FILES. WHEN I PLAY THIS ISO ON MY EMULATOR FOR PC IT SAYS SYSTEM.CNF COULD NOT BE FOUND. IF I USE IT ON COGSWAP I PRESS X AND NOTHING HAPPENS.

ALSO I HEARD THERE IS A PACKAGE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD WITH ALREADY CUSTOMIZED SONGS IN IT WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  2. Indochine

Indochine Regular member

I don't know the answer to your question, but I reckon I know a bit about how to get answers on forums.

Maybe it's the all caps approach that puts 'em off? In general, SHOUTING that people MUST HELP YOU OR ELSE works against you. Typing all in capital letters is considered by many people to be SHOUTING and to be rude. It puts people off.

A good approach, if you have a problem like this, is to do a bit of research for yourself, double check all the things that you did, and post what you did. People are much more willing to answer if you can show that you have done some stuff to help yourself.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2007
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

1. the above is 100% correct, not only is it rude but against forum rules (something that most people can not be bothered to actually read)
    2. If you want to find things to download you have a lot more research to do. Search these words on your own
    Torrent
    Azureus
    Bittorrent
    U-torrent
    Winrar
    then read this
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020

as far as guitar hero's goes. Not sure as i do not have it. But have you tried just burning it without messing with the ISO to insert custom songs? If it works then you will know it is something with the way you are modding the game that is your problem.

4. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

sorry for the caps thing but i was really mad at the moment cause i had my mom screming at me to get off compy and noone would answer my questions

5. hursty

hursty Active member

Whatever your personal problems,leave them where they belong....at home,not on the forums pls.
    I never answer any questions like this,maybe next time you will learn eh bro?,and those pc emu's suck anyways

safety valve here you come

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

lanepwnu,

All these good fellas are right and I think hursty summed it quite well - personal problems need to stay at home. If they don't stay there then I get involved and that's usually a bad thing ;)