1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If u got a burnt copy of SAN ANDREAS to play post here please

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by fenderboy, Nov 1, 2004.

1. fenderboy

fenderboy Guest

hey i cannot get my gta game to play i dont know what to do i am burnning with dvd decrypter and im using sony brand media i am burning at 2.4x i can only get to the people in the ontro when it is loiading i have also adjusted my lens closer what can i do iam also usin the flip top methood and the swap magic discs i think im going to try a different program to copy w/ any suggestions?????

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

used alcohol 120%, worked great.

3. Ursac

Ursac Member

Used DVD Decrypter to make ISO then burnt with Alcohol 120. Have also done Using just DVD Decrypter as well as Ultra ISO. All three copies loaded great. If your wandering why I did it like this. I was bored and wanted to experiment to see which one loaded up better after burning.

4. romance

romance Member

I used DVD decrypter and it worked for me. I just did ISO Read then ISO write. I didn't change any settings, I just told it where to put the ISO and where to burn it.

5. NecroX

NecroX Member

I burnt my copy with STOMP RecordNOW MAX. Has yet to fail me after about 70 or so back-ups.

6. Willmatic

Willmatic Guest

I used dvd decrypter burned to sonic 4X media. No problems.

7. mahmut1

mahmut1 Member

nero 6 and recordnow dx is fine

8. lxhotboy

lxhotboy Regular member

I used DVD decrypter and it worked fine for me too.
    I have burned two copies and both work. Check the disc to make sure it is not scratched too badly.

9. hutchy

hutchy Member

ripped it with DVD Decrypter then burnt at 2x with Alcohol 120%

10. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

I downloaded the Paranoid release of the game and I burned it on CompUSA 4x DVD+R at 2.5x speed and I hope its going to work fine. I burned the ISO using DVD Decrypter with the ISO WRITE mode and BURN-PROOF as I remember was checked so I hope thats fine. Will I be experiencing any problems with the game? I didn't try it out yet but I will as soon as I get the swap magic boot discs and slide card. Will there be problems loading the game like some people did after the start up screen or booting the game at all due to bad media or the way I burned it?

11. vizion316

vizion316 Guest

Can you stand your PS2 upright? DVD Decrypter should work fine for buring backups. Don't ask why but for some reason the PS2 works better upright. I had problems with my PS2 when it was laying flat and as soon as I put it upright no more freazing or problems loading games. What version of PS2 do you have? I would also suggest to clean your dvd lens with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol. I don't know what else to try. Hope that helps.

12. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

Thanks. It does help. Should I use my laser lens cleaner for the PS2 even though I don't think its dirty? I never heard anything about bad CompUSA DVD+r backups. I am only worried about that or the way I burned it. I am not sure which version of PS2 I have but I got it like in 2002 I believe. Hope it works fine. I can check as soon as I go to my other house where I have the system and my slide card / boot discs arrive.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2004
  13. shadee0ne

shadee0ne Member

copied image to computer w/nero ultra 6, and then burned at 2x with nero..i like to copy to computer so its not burning itself out..

14. ronw1975

ronw1975 Guest

Anyone have the password for San Andreas? Gives directory to spanish web page forum, which I cant seem to get too. Thanx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2004
  15. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

what password for san andreas? or a password for the forum?

16. xSuRgEx

xSuRgEx Guest

you cant ask for passwords to warez. its against forum rules. they are there for a reason, so why dont you read them!!.

17. wakutan

wakutan Member

I burnt it with dvddecrypter, used Arita 8x discs (RitekG05) with 2x write speed. Boots up okay.

Copied it in hdloader using ps2 itself. Game works like a biatch.

18. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ ronw1975

Asking for passwords is not permitted. You need to read the forum rules before posting such ridiculousness again.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  19. hbkhhh69

hbkhhh69 Member

I will let you know if the game boots up if it helps others out by knowing if the media is ok. Hope I get my swap n' slide soon.

20. ronw1975

ronw1975 Guest

[REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2004