1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you get your DS flash cart shipped don't do it by dhl

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by megadunderhead, Mar 7, 2013.

1. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

This is totally weird as heck i ordered my r4i from a u.s company here in the u.s i received a nice confirmation e-mail it has been shipped i decided to look at the tracking number because it says dhl will ship and deliver in 3-4 business Day's of which i payed for but be forwarned of this because it's a lie i entered the tracking number what i got back was this

Item received: Item location china

CHINA????

Wait this is a u.s company in the u.s with a u.s address a u.s ip address and even to boot which made me wonder even weirder...

the next day

Item received to sort facility : japan

JAPAN????

wait it went from china to japan???? any look at a u.s map and thing this is very weird it's going in the wrong direction i could understand china to europe to the u.s but china japan then the u.s maybe???

kinda strange and weirder ups would direct fly the package to the u.s why cannot dhl ????

Has anyone had to go through this hell when ordering from u.s supplies of r4i cards????

2. christopher

christopher Member

3. megadunderhead

i did i got the right tracking number it gets weirder the package went to a sort facility in japan then back to china then to the u.s weird they said it was going to be delivered tomorrow will see what happens

4. megadunderhead

thank you

5. megadunderhead

received it cool