1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you on 3.71m33-3

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by inkz, Nov 14, 2007.

1. inkz

inkz Member

i had 3.71m33-3
    i put psx eboots
    gpSP and stuff and that cwcheat
    just telling ya'll be careful dont run all of them cuz me i ran off all them and then my USB port keeps getting messed (when u try to connect it'll say "please wait..." for a very long time and then you'll have to restart when you open it again your psp will semi brick) and stuff before it doesnt happen when i didnt have to run all of them that is and one more thing if you use alot of cheats the game will lagg and ended freezing and then the system will shut down then semi brick again.
    my PSP semi bricked at least 10 times and then eleventh time cuz i didnt what to do IT BICKED FULL BRICK. so yea im not blaming anyone or so its my fault and all so yea jsut tellin ya'll

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

really? My psp does sometime freezes but never semi bricks. Sometime I get a black scrren even i restart the psp. But once I hard boot with recovery(then exit) it works again.

3. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

Yup..i do used to do the same thing..when that happened