1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you own Swap Magic

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Pintbomb, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Pintbomb

Pintbomb Member

Quick question for all you people who have Swap Magic (3.6 or 3.8 I guess):

Where did you order it, and how was the service?

Because I ordered Swap Magic 3.6 online at http://www.allmodchip.com/ over a week ago and I have yet to receive it. I chose USPS Regular Mail, which says 3-6 days. I am probably a little impatient, but in case it doesn't come I'd like to know who has purchased it, where from, and how long it took.

2. wjc_2003

wjc_2003 Member

I ordered from the same place. It took about 5 days I think.

3. tucker001

tucker001 Regular member

I got mine from consolepoint.com

4. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

I ordered it from mod-chip.com
    I don't remember how long it took. But we had trouble installing slide card. So i wanted to return it and buy a new PS2 (back then i wanted the chip only for imports, not back ups) but it didn't work out. So we had to void it's warrnty to install it but it works! =D.

5. xaznboitx

xaznboitx Regular member

www.ps2flitop.com

I told them I wanted overnight shipping. I got DHL or whatever it's called and it took 2 weeks.I even paid for the overnight shipping and I told them UPS!!!

6. pizzag

pizzag Member

i have ordered 5 seperate sets of swapmagic 3.6 from thegiantstore.com and gotten every one within 3-5 days.

7. HG27

HG27 Guest

clearxbox.com
    they are based in california and shipping was 3-5 days
    but got here on the 4th day if I remember correctly.

8. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

I actually bought it there from that exact store. I got it promptly within a few days, had some scruffs and problems with one of the discs from the SM disc set, contacted customer service, and easily got another new copy later all at the cost of 30 dollars for the inital set and a few extra dollars for the shipping and handling of the defective disc to there. I guess it's just my luck and wow... just noticed someone revived a really old thread once I was about to finish typing this.

9. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

I got my SM 3.6 from modchipstore.com had no problems with them or shipping. It took 4 days to get to me. Several other people I know have got SM and other things from modchipstore.com and they have no problems.