1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you're stuck burning DVD's...bbmayo IS THE ANSWER!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by luvmy82, Jan 29, 2005.

1. luvmy82

luvmy82 Member

bbmayo...I just absolutely LOVE your step-by-step guide to a foolproof set of instructions on how to create movie CD clones! You should rename your website "DVD Shrink and DVD Encrypt for Dummies!" I just happened to stumble upon your URL to connect to your website. What a stroke of luck! I was ready to give up and throw in the towel. You brought me back from the brink of mental distruction ;-)

Seriously, I'm somewhat of a newbie to this whole DVD burn, rip, shrink, encrypt thing and yesterday, for some reason, I could not shrink and burn a Taxi DVD (I could burn Troy with no problems, go figure!) I've never used DVD Encrypt before, and your instructions seamlessly and easily got me through the whole process with no problems whatsoever.

I will recommend your website to anyone who would like very simple, easy to understand directions on how to navigate the choppy waters of burning DVD's flawlessly....I tip my hat to you! Burn on!

2. nork

nork Member

Im new here and fairly new to burning dvds, so can you direct me to where that step-by-step guide is?

Thanks

3. zippyd

zippyd Active member

4. nork

nork Member

thanks!

5. zippyd

zippyd Active member

you're welcome...:)