1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IfoEdit Cannot get Ivideo Window error

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by DCasi34, Oct 12, 2002.

1. DCasi34

DCasi34 Member

IfoEdit 9.32 1 out of 3 DVD-Video streams failed to render properly- video stream.

No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection.

The video decoder doesn't produce closed caption data.

Can anyone help here I've tried everything from uninstalling, reinstalling, Ifo, power DVD, Video card etc, Somebody else posted an error exactly like this when they upgraded to SP1 (by the way im using Windows XP)I haven't upgraded to SP1 yet! I've succesfully backed up many DVD's before so I know its not the OS causing this problem..... Any info or suggestions please.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2002
  2. viojack

viojack Member

i was having the same problem. i have windows 98 os and i had power dvd, then i read on a thread in derrows website that you need to have windvd 3x or 4.0, so i downloaded 4.0 and got the crack from kazza and i have no problem with playback in ifoedit. just passing the info down.

3. mebeza

mebeza Member

im running xp pro and had the same problem, until i changed my monitor refresh rate! right click on yr desktop got properties > settings > advanced > monitor and change your refresh rate to 60 hertz, worked for me

4. DCasi34

DCasi34 Member

Problem fixed.... I downloaded the SP1 for XP and it took care of my error! Oh, by the way I tried the refresh rate thingy and didn't work