1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ifoedit crashes

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by christoff, Jul 22, 2002.

1. christoff

christoff Guest

im running ifoedit with xp win and have no problems until now .some ifo's i load make ifoedit crash but have worked ok before.

i have created new ifo's but its still the same ,anyone have any suggestions what could be wrong
    christoff.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

XP is the problem, known problem with IFOEdit.

3. NBMZ28

NBMZ28 Guest

Hey,
    I've been using Both .91 and .88 in XP. .88 is definatly more stable, but I can still get .91 to work. It definatly has quirks, but it's not the program. It's the OS.

I use .91 to split my .VOB's, but otherwise, I use .88

Daniel

4. christoff

christoff Guest

thanks for your input.iv done a system restore
    and ifoedit is working ok now , so it is the o/s causing problems would it be better using 98 se .

5. Cheese

Cheese Guest

I have XP also and was wondering where I could find .88? .91 works fine for me exept when I want to make an image, it says missing required dll, when the program comes with no dlls...

6. dalboy

dalboy Member

I use Xp and Ifoedit 0.9. People say that there is a problem running this with XP. Can I run Ifoedit under Windows 98 in the compatability tab in properties for the programme or do I have to install 0.88 as well?