1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFOedit on winXP?!?!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by jcooper, Nov 27, 2002.

1. jcooper

jcooper Guest

Can anyone tell me if IFOedit works on windows xp...has anyone successfully ran it on Xp? If not is there an alternative program that works on XP or our there plans for an updated INFOedit that does work on xp?

sorry thats a lot of questions but I really want to know what im going to have to do in order to get this to work for me.

2. tonypward

tonypward Guest

I am running Ifoedit 0.95 on XP pro with SP1.
    It all seems to work fine. Just one little problem at the moment, can't get it to remux an m2v and ac3 file together.

Splitting and IFO building all okay, just remember to close it when you have done something before re opening it and proceeding with the next stage.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2002
  3. Z3!

Z3! Member

tonypward,

You need to get the updated IFOedit (v0.98 I think). I downloaded it about 2 weeks ago from a link on this site ;-) and it has a new 'DVD authoring' facility. It lets you remux seperate m2v, ac3, & subtitle streams. Don't open an IFO file though, otherwise the option will be greyed out. Just run it from the blank IFOedit screen.

And as for XP, I've been running IFOedit on XP since August with no major problems.

4. HomerJ

HomerJ Moderator Staff Member

jcooper,

Yes, I'm running XP (Home) with Ifoedit no problems.

HomerJ

5. Z3!

Z3! Member

ooops, I made a mistake on the version number. Just checked my home PC & it is v0.95 that has the DVD Authoring facility.

6. TripleX

TripleX Regular member

Hi! Yea, IFO edit is working fine for me aswell on WinXP Pro.
    -TripleX

7. jcooper

jcooper Guest

Hey thanks a lot after reading a few of your posts I downloaded ifoedit and a few other programs and they all have worked fine on xp