1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IfoEdit Problem?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by darthevil, Jan 5, 2005.

1. darthevil

darthevil Member

I'm trying to burn a .avi movie to a DVD-R, i used TMPGEnc to do this and followed the guide on this site. But When I got to the IfoEdit stage i browsed for the .m2v file like it said and selected an output location then clicked start. the guide says it should then add the dvd files to my chosen location and a log window should show up, but it doesn't. it just goes back to the main IfoEdit screen. it said it may take a few minutes but i've been waiting hours and it hasn't done anything.

any help? is there anything i'm doing wrong?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005
  2. darthevil

darthevil Member

i know i havn't waited that long for a reply but i'm kinda desperate, i waited 20hours to run the movie through TMPGEnc (which there must be a quicker way surly) and now i cant get this last little part to work and i'm getting a lil aggitated :(

3. Brothert

Brothert Guest

don't know if you're still looking for an answer but try Winavi - www.winavi.com - it's loads quicker and easy to use.. If you need help - mail me and I'll walk you through it.. Brothertone..