1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFOEDIT Q: Change the titleset play chain?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by jschmoley, Jul 5, 2003.

1. jschmoley

jschmoley Member

Another one for you IFOEDIT gurus: I've edited the first Pre-Command (under VMGM_MAT/First Play PGC) in this DVD to Jump to Title 1, which is the main movie. This had worked every time in the past and the main movie would play when I first put the DVD in the drive, or press play with DVD already in the drive.

But in this particular DVD, it seems as if the command to play titleset 1 is somehow redirected (or chained) to first play titlesets 7, 10, and 13... and then finally it plays titleset 1 (the main movie).

I've looked all over the very cryptic IFOEDIT screens & menus and can't see anything about how to break up this chain so that when I press play (or first put the DVD in), the main movie, and ONLY the main movie plays and not these other titlesets.

So, you IFOEDIT gurus... is there a place in this tool which allows me to first of all see what actually gets played when I instruct the player to play titleset 1? Is there a place where the command to play titleset 1 can be "chained" to actually play another titleset? where is that and how do I change it so it simply plays titleset 1 and no others.

Just to save time, I've already done the "Delete Playback" button on these other offending titlesets (7, 10, and 13) and it seems to make absolutely no difference. When the command is given to play TS 1, it first plays these TSs, then 1.

This one's got me stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

I am sure, if you use the internal player, when you stop it, just as it starts the movie - it displays the titlesets played......

Good guides for this at ifoedit.com_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2003