1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IFOEdit

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by triggahap, Mar 8, 2005.

1. triggahap

triggahap Guest

I followed the walk through on this website step by step(http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_avi_to_dvd.cfm) except wen encoding i had to use low resolution wiv TMPGenc codec to make it fit onto disc. This worked fine and i finished up with two files one for the video and other audio as expected.( No subtitles required).

So i follow the IFOEdit steps for DV authoring. But wen i actually start this process i get the error message (think it says something like cannot read this file but i am not 100% sure). When i try this again the program crashes.

Any ideas i need to sort this problem fast before 12th march since from then i will ave no internet.

2. triggahap

triggahap Guest

"just a thought right click on the main excutable and properties i think then set to use as win2000 etc...for compatibility"

I have tried the above though i use winXPpro, the orginal poster of the post i got this info from used Xp also and it worked for him.

Ihave also tried both version 0.96 and 0.97

Help will be much appreciated along side suggestions for of ther programs which i cud use to do the same thing