1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ignore it. yeesh,

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by billybob, Apr 1, 2007.

1. billybob

billybob Regular member

Oh forget it. Cant do anything right.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007
  2. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Billybob, i suggest you QUICKLY edit out that site name and stop asking such idiotic questions, before the mods get here...

3. billybob

billybob Regular member

I know you have a problem with me after our recent exchange in PM's, but theres no need to call my questions idiotic.

That was a genuine question. I didnt know the answer. So i thought id ask people here at aD.

i see now that was my first mistake. I wont bother posting here anymore if that would make you happier, Fiend.

4. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

You mean to tell me you don't see what was wrong with this post of yours ?
    A hint would be the title of the site you where asking about...
    Have a good look at it, then look at the forum rules.
    If you still don't get it after that, feel free to have a frontal lobotomy.

Btw, i have no personal gripes with you, just with people asking about things that are against forum rules.
    I thought you would have figured that out by now.

5. billybob

billybob Regular member

You mean that one?

Well yeah, but i was under the impression that the site could be used for non-illegal materials.....as can the likes of limewire etc.

Maybe im wrong. I apoligise.

And also, it was obvious i was in no way promotin the site, i was asking about how it was a scam.

Sorry. Just for the record fiend....is it a scam?

6. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

If i tell you that particular server also spews out an approximate 100.000 spam mails each day, would that be enough of an answer ?

7. billybob

billybob Regular member

u said:
    Well after further revision i found:

8. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Yes, but no mention of WAREZ SITES BEING PERMITTED.
    But if you want to argue, by all means, put your original question and thread title back up and let me report it to the moderators, so they can judge this.

9. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Ooooo.. warez.. Is this going to be the flavour of April.. heaps of links to warez sites?

10. billybob

billybob Regular member

This is where my ignorance comes into play (im not even 100% sure what a warez site is), which is the reason i posted the original QUESTION(for more information) - You remember, the IDIOTIC one (and you also labled my previous questions as idiotic, when you used the plural for "question")

And if by:
    ...you mean in the part of the rule where it says in brackets "including torrent files and e2dk links"

...then "including" is the operative word (it tends to imply that they are just a part of the permitted sites/files). And if i am striclty going by the rules...THAT rule....then it doesnt say it doesnt include them sites.

may i just add, im not staying the the site is good or in any way promoting it, the original question was how a certain site was a scam.

Wouldnt want to give you the satisfaction, i know how much youd love to do that.

Hello janrocks :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2007