1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ihas124b problem.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ThatOneGuy, Feb 7, 2012.

1. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Member

i flashed my ihas124b and tried to burn mw3 to my memorex dl discs like i normally do. 3 coasters later i find out that only verbatims are verifyed to work. so i bought a 5 pack of verbatim mk003's and 4 coasters later i have one verbatim left and im not sure what the problem is.

ive tried messing with the settings on imgburn, and when i turned verified off i got what i thought was a successful burn. i ran it through abgx 1.0.6 and gave me a clean crc. i thought all was well and then in the middle of a mission it gave me the disc is unreadable error.i checked the disc in kprobe and it was a terible rip.

so idk if its my imgburn settings, or if my ihas didnt get flashed properly, or what. is there a way to find out if i flashed properly? if i can make sure thats not the problem, hopefully i can put my last disc to good use.

also, what is a good setting for img burn and eeprom utility?

all help is appricated

EDIT: in Kprobe, my burn has a huge spike about 50% through. then it goes back to normal. im guessing its at the layer break. what causes this issue? is it the drive it self that is malfunctioning?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. coorva

coorva Regular member

3. ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy Member

ill definitely check into it. but this seems to give me the option of using my memorex discs. thats fantastic, but im curious to find out why i cant get a good burn with verbatims.

4. RIARA

RIARA Regular member