1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ilo DVD Question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sarabelle, Jan 22, 2007.

1. sarabelle

sarabelle Member

I bought an ilo DVR last year. I had it hooked up to a TV and it worked great. I have recently moved and tried hooking it up to a different TV and now it will only play in black and white. Has anyone else had this problem or any solutions? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sara

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hi.

This probably belongs in the PVR Devices forum, but I'll give it a shot.

The DVR could be broken or it could just be the cable connecting to the TV. Reseat the cable or better yet try a different cable. Are you using a coax cable, RCA composite cables/S-video, or RGB component cables for the connection. This sometimes happens with both my standalone DVD recorder and Dish PVR. Reseating the cable usually solves the problem for me.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I am in total agreement with laddyboy on this one, and if it isn't the cable then are you sure you arent hooking it up to a PAL TV or NTSC when before it was hooked up to the other? I am willing to bet it is a video cable though as I have seen this before