1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ilo dvd recorder can't figure out

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by John0406, Mar 24, 2005.

1. John0406

John0406 Member

I cannot figure out how this thing works I bought the DVD+R Disk I tried to finalize from a DVD+RW to a DVD+R can i not finalize it from one disk to another or what ? this thing is making me mad, lol or do i just burn straight to a DVD+R disk but then how can i finalize it to play in other dvd players? I am lost

2. gserve

gserve Member

You do not need to finalize a DVD+RW. You burn directly to the DVD+R and then finalize it to play in other players.

3. John0406

John0406 Member

How do I burn it directly to a DVD+R ? all I have on my PC is a CD Burner i am completely lost here. Thanks, John

4. gserve

gserve Member

Do you not own a ilo DVDR04 dvd recorder? If you do what are you trying to record from?

5. gserve

gserve Member

Do you not own a ilo DVDR04 dvd recorder? If you do what are you trying to record from?

6. John0406

John0406 Member

I have the ilo DVDRO4 but I can't figure out how to get the movies I recorded on a DVD+RW onto a DVD+R

7. John0406

John0406 Member

The DVDRO4 is connected to my TV

8. ydkjman

ydkjman Member

So you want to rip it from the DVD+RW to the computer then burn it to a DVD+R ? If you have a DVD-Rom drive then you can get it onto the computer

But if all you have on your computer is a CD Burner then your out of luck when it comes to getting it onto the DVD+R.

9. usingm

usingm Member

The easy way to do this is to buy a $35 player and record the things you want to keep back into your recorder to DVD+/-R Disc, then erase your R/W disc and start over.

I have a sony Vaio with click to DVD, so I can capture segments, or the entire DVD-R/W and then cut parts I don't want, record it to DVD-R... It is then finalized in my computor.

Usingm