1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ilovetorrents troubles (let's not have a go at any more Grandma's thanks)

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by drj78, Aug 20, 2007.

1. drj78

drj78 Guest

Hey all, I am a member of ilovetorrents, but for the last week i've receiveda http 403 (forbidden) error. Is there anyone out there who can assist me? I have a good ratio and abide by all the rules, and I can't figur out why I can't accsess the site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

drj78

2. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Refresh your browser, clear your cache.

Try a different computer, different browser.

If still error, come back here and let us know.

3. drj78

drj78 Guest

Hey rdn98,
    Thanx for your reply. I've tried all of those and still no luck. I'm really discouraged right now. I just found out about torrents a couple of months ago, and really enjoyed myself. I tried to abide by the rules and seed everything I leeched. I'm not a leecher. I had an excellent ratio considering how long i've been a member. I can't figure out why all of sudden I can't access the site. I don't want to join one of those open sites. I really want to join a good private site. I joined bitsoup, but nothing would ever download. I've heard supertorrents is good, but u have to be invited. I'm so new that I haven't had time to make friends that might offer me an invite. Maybe you can help me. Most of all, if I was banned from ILT, I would like to know why?

Thanx again,
    dirtyjerry78

4. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

I just signed up today and I got in there fine.

Weird you can't see the sight anymore.

5. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

www.torrentz.com is the best site because it's similar to a search engine.and the best sites that host these torrents are:
    piratebay.org
    mininova.com
    suprnova.com
    meganova.org

6. schweet

schweet Guest

Yeah but public trackers suck.

7. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

Sometimes the private trackers get onto the public torrent sites, so that sorta sucks also.

8. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

blackcats is the worst!

9. schweet

schweet Guest

Blackcats, demonoid etc, they suck. torrentleech is the shit.

10. turtl3

turtl3 Member

I've used demonoid, it seems to be ok, every time I've tried to sign up for torrentleech it always takes me to a sighnup.php site that doesnt exist on the site. I finally just gave up, and stuck with demonoid, but if you could tell me how to get signed up that would be awesome, its always nice to have a few places to get stuff from..

11. drj78

drj78 Guest

I've found another site that is pretty good. I don't know how it compares to "Demonoid" or "torrentleech", but so far it's been pretty good. It has good download speeds, and a wide selection of torrents.
    Check out "leecherslair.com". I'm still pissed about I.L.T. though. I did everything I could to have a good ratio, and abide by their rules, and they still disabled my account. I hope I don't run into those troubles anywhere else.

12. Amadauss

Amadauss Member

Same question. Member of Ilovetorrents, shared and also contributed to site. Had a great ratio and I got along with all. All of a sudden I start getting the 403 forbidden when trying to log on. What really bothers me is I contribute, and I don't mean with sharing. Would it really be because of the site itself or could it be my browser ow windows. Never even got a warning. Kind of sad because I really liked a lot of the people on the site and they were all very nice.

13. hursty

hursty Active member

site works for me

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  14. Amadauss

Amadauss Member

Thanks for responding. I clicked that http you listed and got the message I am not authorized to view the site. I was able to communicate just a bit with another user who is part of the staff, real nice person, by using another ip and re-joining and he did not want to jeopardize his standing so he gave me some suggestions and told me to talk to one of the administration people through a site that offers chat privately. I'm on hold now waiting for the person to get on the site.

The innocent to proven guilty is definitely not the norm here, and that is what troubles me the most. The site was a godsent because both my kids have dyslexia and A.D.D. so you can imagine the fight I have with the school districts where I live. The doctors bills and everything else including the help I have to give them with homework and working has been very hard. So I donate to cover the sharing rules of the site so my ratio is good. Some of the things I was able get have really helped with my kids so it is really disappointing that I have not had any email or any explanation as to why I am being treated this way and without any warning. I thought I would get a warning.

15. hursty

hursty Active member

This has happened to me before,i bet its nothing they have done,possibly your ip address has been blocked automatically by them by means of the system they have in place,as these sites do block some ip address's
    it might just correct itself
    try restarting the comp,if you are using a dynamic ip address,your ip will change,and you may get back on

16. cyberdyne

cyberdyne Member

Hi
    Anyone else here still having problems with www.ilovetorrents.com?
    I'm a member and can't seem to connect.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  17. lulz

lulz Guest

I cant connect either, and i was almost done downloading a 48gb file.

18. JamesRHAD

JamesRHAD Member

I cant get in either? Anyone know what the story is?

Thanks

19. JamesRHAD

JamesRHAD Member

Its Back !!!

20. snoozy

snoozy Guest

I can't reach ilovetorrents.com I am getting a 403 forbidden. My ratio is above 1 and i share every movie at least 1 : 1. Why am i banned and how can this be fixed. I have already tried to clean my cache and cookies and i tried to use other browsers. Is there another way to contact staff members of ilovetorrents?