1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(im a girl) looking for guitarists and drummers

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by imhungry, Sep 3, 2004.

1. imhungry

imhungry Member

Ok, here goes. My friend and I live in Tampa, Florida and are looking for some musicians. We need a bass guitarist, an electric guitarist, and a drummer. We are bothe 14, so if you're over 16, we kinda can't use you, mkay? My email adress is seaturtle08@tampabay.rr.com. Thanx. ^_^

2. cic

cic Member

so you're not looking for talent? Just sum 14-16 year old who can play a few chords. You'll learn when u grow up.

3. imhungry

imhungry Member

What is that supposed to mean? I'm a keyboardist, not a drummer or a guitarist.

4. meta1

meta1 Regular member

Basically you should layout some songs (as a base) for the people you want. They should be able to demonstrate their skills somehow, the only way of doing that is to play songs that you know well to see how well they can actually play them.

Just a tip from someone who's in a (faily succesful) local band. But you can't "use" me as I'm 16 and in England anyway :p.

5. imhungry

imhungry Member

Thanks for the tip. ^_^

6. ladysam

ladysam Member

i am a girl of 14 fixing to be 15 and i can play the electric guitar. If anyone lives near texarkan AR or texarkana TX. Then i would love to join your band!