1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm a little confused....

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hollow56, Jul 22, 2007.

1. hollow56

hollow56 Member

ok guys so i recently bought a psp and i wish to put any of the pokemon games on to it and i have no idea what to do.I dont really know any of the terms for everything for putting the games on there like brewing and all, but i have a 128 mb memory card and when i hook up my psp to my macbook, the folder comes up and inside it the folders are memstick.IND,...MP_ROOT,...MUSIC...PICTURE...PSP...COMMON...VIDEO....GAME....SAVED DATA...and SYSTEM.So basically what i'm trying to get at is what do i need to do to get it onto my psp, what folders do i need to change or any of the sort.

please help!

thanks

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Go Here for the emulators ( the program program used to play the games ) and Here for the games.

The in your psp's game folder, make a folder named after the emulator and drop the game files there. But you need a compatible firmware to do any of this.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Yes, you probably need to downgrade to 1.50. The odds are you can, unless you foolishly updated to 3.51. Then you can update to 3.51 M33 and play all the homebrew and emulators and all that other crap. =P