1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a NOOB!!!! Help with evox, xbmc, EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jeremym63, Feb 1, 2007.

1. jeremym63

jeremym63 Member

i have a x2.6ce in a 1.6 with evox 2.7 and forgot to edit the .ini to create partion f. being a noob the only way i knew how to fix it was to edit and reinstall. i had 2 different versions of XBMC installed and after the reinstall only one version works. the only thing that was edited wasthe evox.ini to include an f partion. any suggestions on why this happened? this is my third mod but this is the first time ive explored an installer and edited to have what i want on it so im kinda lost. if i ftp it over the old XBMC will it still work or does it have to be installed with evox? also will some versions of XBMC not work on all xbox versions? ive used this install on a 1.4 and a 1.5 and now that i think of it some other apps arent wworking on this install (configmagic, raincoat 0.7, etc.) and i know i tested all the apps yesterday but i cant remember if it was on the 1.4 i did or if i tested them after upgrading my 1.6 from 2.6. this is what i get for multi-tasking

2. KayCeeee

KayCeeee Guest

haha sorry i donno but try to do one thing at a time next time

3. yungplaya

yungplaya Member

I have a prob with my XBMC on my scripts i have like , You Tube ,My Tv,etc and when i click on it you tube or anything else in that matter all it does is say running then it stops nothing shows up it dont go no where nothing.

4. yungplaya

yungplaya Member

and also on, "My Tv" the xbox script it shows running then a bunch of words and after that it says, "No datasource imported. unable to continue".

5. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

@ KayCeeee

If you don't know anything about the topic, don't post.

@ yungplaya

Don't hijack other people's threads.

6. jeremym63

jeremym63 Member

figured it out