1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IM A NOOB HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by max2daz, May 17, 2007.

1. max2daz

max2daz Guest

Hi, im new to this site, and new to the whole PSP business. I bought this PSP to run ISO's on it, i dont want to pay for games. My parents bought it for me, i got a 2g Memory Card, USB Cord and the actual PSP. Ive been looking around the site, and i keep seeing YA-082, i dont think my PSP has that. Does that mean that i cant put ISO's on it??

Anyway, im looking for a guide that can clearly tell me how to get ISO's on my PSP so i can play games like 'Fifa Street 2, Fifa 2007, NFS Carbon etc)

Also, if i DO install these emulators, can i delete em and make my PSP like it was when i bought it? or once i update it with this hacked updates i cant do anything about it?

Please im new and im only 13, so im not smart like u guys. Help a guy in need!

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

first of all it's TA-82 and thats a bad motherboard so if it doesn't match the description then ur in luck

u need to downgrade to firmware version 1.5 so do some homework (google) on which one u need

to get iso's just google the name and add "torrent" as a keyword and get a torrent client like azeurus to download them (upon doing it, it will make a lot more sense)

upon getting to 1.5 u will want to upgrade to an custom firmware (they play iso's better) so use this link's download
    http://www.psp-spot.com/t38950.html

also being 13 isn't a exuse for being stupid cuz i know (honest to god) a kid thats 13 and already has passed his second year of calculus