1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im a retard! bricked psp help PLZ!!!!!!! :*(

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by pgod51, Feb 15, 2007.

1. pgod51

pgod51 Member

Im an idiot, I bricked my psp with the stupidest reason, i had some bad files on my flash so I deleted all of them and replaced them with the recovery mode in 3.10oe-a, and enabled usb on flash0, but when i rebooted my psp, it didnt do anything so i was i just had chills down my spine because i semi-bricked my psp once b4 , im probably screwed and need to buy a new mobo or modchip but i was wondering about this a shot. (deep breathe).... is there anyway i can somehow mod my flash to hook up to my psp by usb by somehow "jumping" it, im not really an expert at soldering so i dont want to waste money on a mod-chip if i screw up and waste a modchip, plz someone help me

I'm desperate!
    thanx

2. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

so the psp won't turn on so recovery mode isn't activating? Oh dear, gimme time to think lol. You should be able to just recover back to 1.50. I'm not sure of the process but i'll look it up for you.

3. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Ok, heres the breakdown, if you cant get into recovery mode and you keep getting a bsod (google if you dont know what it is) and cant access usb, your pretty much done.

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

If you can still go into Recovery Mode that means that your PSP can still be saved.

And BSoD means Blue Screen Of Death.