1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a singer/songwriter/guitarist looking for band!!!

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by LAdams, Sep 27, 2004.

1. LAdams

LAdams Member

hey i just turned 19 and i have been singing, playing guitar, and writing songs for just over 4 years now... music is my life... its all i want to do... i really want to find some bandmates with the same goal as me... play play play everywhere we possible can until we are heard and make it to the top.
    I have a wide range of influences. I will play pretty much anything... i have about 8 songs kind of laid out... i need some bandmates to show the stuff to and have u guys add ur stuff to it to make it complete... i currently live in tallahassee FL, but i WILL move if it is for something serious! I have all the equipment to start play live right away... i even have some pretty good digital recording equipment...
    I have been searching everywhere to find ppl who are as serious as me and who want to persue music as a career. I know there is other ppl out there like me... so if u r one of them... then leave a message on this thread and email me at askingtogetbanned@afterdawn.com

Last edited: Jan 16, 2005
  2. luv4music

luv4music Member

hey, im a f vocalist, i was in a band previously and i have taken singing lessons and i like how serious you are about this, e-mail me askingtogetbanned@afterdawn.com

3. supersam2

supersam2 Guest

I'm in florida and serious.

4. luv4music

luv4music Member

dammit!!

5. supersam2

supersam2 Guest

dammit?

6. luv4music

luv4music Member

your a bit far away

7. sideb

sideb Guest

dude im serious as a heart attack and have anything you could ever want all I need is a singer. I play guitar, timmy at base, james at drums lets do this..... but I live in cali....... but our band all lives at the same house if you wanna come live there lol
    music is life .... hit me back

8. luv4music

luv4music Member

sounds great but i do wanna hear u guys, no offese but i don't know if you guys are any good. e-mail me askingtogetbanned@afterdawn.com maybe i coud your guys # and we can talk

9. luv4music

luv4music Member

oh sry i wrote that in the wrong thread

10. SoCalSing

SoCalSing Member

if any of you make it out to california let me know, im a vocalist/guitarist/song writer looking for some some friends to create incredible music with. i'm 21 male. from mississippi originally. anyway let me know

11. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Read the forum rules. No posting emails

Use the PM function. Icon looks like this [​IMG]

12. dearyn

dearyn Guest

hey man i live we have a band that is very dedicated and is on the same page as you. if you havent found a band yet we may be able to work together. we also live in fla and are around the same age. we are currently working on a 5 song ep. and we are looking to be a touring band int eh soon future. we also have various connections with record labels. call jeff at 561-350-7163.