1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm always getting copyright blocked when i try to burn??

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tyweed, Feb 12, 2003.

1. tyweed

tyweed Member

Can anyone please help i'v tried dozens ov dvd's and most of the good ones from blockbuster will not burn? i'm assuming there is copyright blocks in them. Are there programs or methods to get around these.....

thanks

2. chandla

chandla Member

oh my god where do you start.
    ok, 1st DVDDecryptor- rip, demacro, deregion
    2nd dvd2avi- create .d2v file and sound file.
    3rd TMPGEnc. to create .m2v file from .d2v
    4th DVDMaestro to take .d2v and sound file and create a vob set.
    5th NERO- burn dvd

3. laury

laury Member

will this or any option work for a g4 mac?

4. whyme

whyme Member

Ok I have been trying to make a backup of a DVD and was able to use DVD Decrypter and was able to get the dvd backed up to my hard drive then when I went to burn it to a dvd I got an I/O error b/c the 4.7g blank dvd wasn't enough space. I have heard members suggesting taking out the extras. I am trying to figure out the easiest way to go about it using XP. I have heard about VOB but I heard it doesn't work for XP. If so I dl it and have read the guides but there is a few VOB's that are in the program how do I start going about it?? You mentioned DVD2AVI, TMPGEnc., DVDMAESTRO, are these programs? Should I follow them after decrypter? Thanks

5. bsizzle

bsizzle Member

Use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD. Then open the folder from that, and process it in a program called DVD2ONE. Select the audio and subtitles you want, and it will compress the files to the size of a DVD.